FreeG Kids Ninja
A new and rapidly developing activity encouraging participants from 4 years old to use traditional gymnastics equipment in new ways, with a mix of acrobatics, parkour, free-running, martial arts, tricking and break dance!
FreeG explores your own limits and abilities through a series of challenging obstacles and a wide variety of ‘Warrior Circuit’ activities to keep children active and engaged, as well as learning some impressive tricks!
Research shows that children who build these movement skills are far more likely to get involved in sports and recreation throughout their life, and will have lower risk of obesity.
There are also positive connections between fundamental movement skills and a child’s social skills, self-esteem and academic performance.
This sounds awesome! How do we sign up?
So why choose us:
- We have a boutique facility which means more individual attention and better development opportunities
- BK Gymnastics has developed its own industry leading program in alignment with Gymnastics Australia’s programs, offering age and skill appropriate lesson plans tailored to each individual
- Some of the milestones your child will achieve at this age include developing the ability to combine elements of effort, space and time when performing movement sequences with and without equipment, as well as mastery of flying through the air, leaping, jumping, dodging and flipping, all led by our experienced coaches to an individual level of development
- We utilise the power of technology so that you receive real time feedback on your progression and key milestones
- We back ourselves that you will love us! If you do join us and aren’t happy, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee
- We guarantee results. Every person is unique and will progress at different rates. However, we also believe you should show gradual improvement over time. If you have not improved after 25 weeks then we will spend extra time with you until you progress at no cost to you until you do