For children aged 5 to 8 years old.
A fundamental movement skills program incorporating a broad range of gymnastics activities. Children learn important physical literacy skills which sets a strong foundation of confidence to participate in all sports.
Research shows that children who develop these movement skills are far more likely to get involved in sports and recreation throughout their life, and will have lower risk of obesity.
There are also positive connections between fundamental movement skills and a child’s social skills, self-esteem and academic performance.
This sounds awesome! How do we sign up?
So why choose us:
- We have a boutique facility which means more individual attention and better development opportunities
- Our specially trained teachers understand how young children develop and will know the right time to reassure and when to stretch them
- BK Gymnastics has developed its own industry leading program in alignment with Gymnastics Australia’s programs, offering age and skill appropriate lesson plans tailored to each individual
- Some of the milestones your child will achieve at this age include learning important physical literacy skills such as jumping and landing safely, rotating in different directions, balancing, moving in different ways and swinging. An added benefit is the development of fitness, strength, flexibility, coordination and confidence!
- We utilise the power of technology so that you receive real time feedback on your child’s progression and key milestones
- We back ourselves that you will love us! If you do join us and aren’t happy, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee
- We guarantee results. Every child is unique and will progress at different rates. However, we also believe your child should show gradual improvement over time. If your child has not improved after 25 weeks then we will spend extra time with them until they progress at no cost to you until they do