This program is for children aged 8 years and over.
A fun and engaging skills-based recreational gymnastics program focused on skills progression, building confidence and increasing fitness – as well as learning some cool tricks to show their friends!
Everyone is encouraged to set and achieve their own goals, with the support of our fantastic team of coaches. Research shows that children who develop these movement skills are far more likely to get involved in sports and recreation throughout their life, and will have lower risk of obesity.
There are also positive connections between fundamental movement skills and a child’s social skills, self-esteem and academic performance.
This sounds awesome! How do we sign up?
So why choose us:
- We have a boutique facility which means more individual attention and better development opportunities
- Our specially trained teachers understand how young children develop and will know the right time to reassure and when to stretch them
- BK Gymnastics has developed its own industry leading program in alignment with Gymnastics Australia’s programs, offering age and skill appropriate lesson plans tailored to each individual
- Some of the milestones your child will achieve at this age include mastering vital movement skills like balancing, jumping, climbing, rolling, leaping, and swinging and more advanced motor skills used in artistic gymnastics.
- We utilise the power of technology so that you receive real time feedback on your child’s progression and key milestones
- We back ourselves that you will love us! If you do join us and aren’t happy, we offer a 14-day money back guarantee
- We guarantee results. Every child is unique and will progress at different rates. However, we also believe your child should show gradual improvement over time. If your child has not improved after 25 weeks then we will spend extra time with them until they progress at no cost to you until they do