Gymstar allows recreational gymnasts to participate in competitions that are structured to be enjoyable, positive and supportive.
The Gymstar program is designed to be used within clubs as a program framework inclusive of both boys and girls apparatus, making it available for all. The emphasis is on the execution of skills and performance of routines, rather than difficulty.
Gymstar is perfect for gymnasts who train limited hours or prefer a less competitive environment.
Gymstar allows gymnasts to compete on the following apparatus:
Floor, Beam, Vaults, Bars, Rings and Parallel Bars
This sounds awesome! How do we sign up?
So why choose us:
- We have a boutique facility which means more individual attention and better development opportunities
- Our specially trained teachers understand how young children develop and will know the right time to reassure them but also when to stretch them
- BK Gymnastics has developed its own industry leading program in alignment with Gymnastics Australia’s programs, offering age and skill appropriate lesson plans tailored to each individual
- Some of the milestones your child will achieve at this age are building body awareness, developing gross and fine motor skills as well as increasing balance and coordination
- We utilise the power of technology so that you receive real time feedback on your child’s progression and key milestones
- We back ourselves that you will love us! If you do join and aren’t happy with us, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee