Babies and Toddlers
For babies and toddlers aged 6 months to 3 years
Our entry level infant program has 3 levels and has been designed to build confidence in the water for you and your child.
These classes are conducted with parents in the water with their child and is the best possible introduction to swimming.
Research has shown that children who learn to swim at a young age reach many developmental milestones earlier than the norm. This isn’t just physically, it also includes literacy, numeracy, social and emotional indicators as well!
So why choose us:
- We have smaller class sizes than our competitors which means more individual attention and better development opportunities
- Our specially trained teachers understand how young children develop and will know the right time to reassure them but also when to stretch them.
- We have been teaching swimming lessons for over 25 years and we use a unique industry leading program developed in partnership with Swimming Australia. Some of the milestones your child will achieve at this age are confidence in submerging, floating in the water, safe entry, returning to safety and climbing out of the water independently
- We utilise the power of technology so that you receive real time feedback on your child’s progression and key milestones.
- We back ourselves that you will love us! If you do join and aren’t happy with us, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.