This document outlines the rights and responsibilities relating to the Member’s entitlements during the Membership Period to use of the Centre’s facilities in accordance with instuctions and coaching provided by Belgravia Kids. It also relates to the member’s authority to Debitsuccess Pty Ltd to directly debit the nominated bank account or credit card for any installments or fees due under the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement and DDR overleaf. These terms are stated below.
In this Agreement, unless the contrary intention appears:
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a party includes that party’s legal personal representative heirs and assigns.
- “Member“ includes the designated children of the Member.
- “Centre” means the Belgravia Kids Centre named on the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract that this booklet refers to
- “Debitsuccess” is Debitsuccess Pty Ltd, PO Box 577, Mt Waverley, Vic, 3149, Phone: 1800 267 916, E-mail: Memberservice@Debitsuccess.com. All queries and comments about the Belgravia Kids services provided under this Membership Agreement should be directed to the Centre. All queries and comments about the direct debit billing service should be directed to Debitsuccess. The Member acknowledges that Debitsuccess has been engaged by the Centre to collect the fees due under this Membership Agreement if paying by way of direct debit, and also acknowledges that all rights of the Centre under this Membership Agreement are able to be enforced by Debitsuccess as if it were the Centre without any involvement on the part of the Centre or the consent of the Member.
- LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT
The Member acknowledges and agrees that:
- The Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract is legally binding whether the use of the Centre and its services is determined and paid on a yearly, monthly, weekly or individual basis.
- The membership must remain current in order to avoid paying the joining fee again
- They declare that they (including their designated children) are physically and medically fit and capable to engage in exercise, fitness, gymnastics and swimming programs (whichever is relevant) at the Centre, and have and will inform instructors of any condition or risk that may have an effect on their ability to participate in any exercise, fitness, gymnastics and swimming programs prior to commencement
- They are 18 years of age or older at the time of signing, and not under any other legal disability. If not, a parent or adult guardian will sign also.
- The Belgravia Kids student self assessment form does not provide advice on a particular matter, nor does it substitute for advice from an appropriately qualified medical professional. No warranty of safety should result from its use. The student self assessment form in no way guarantees against injury or death. No responsibility or liability whatsoever can be accepted by Belgravia Kids Clubs for any loss, damage or injury that may arise from any person acting on any statement or information contained in this student self assessment form.
- The Member acknowledges and agrees to the best of my knowledge, all of the information I have supplied to Belgravia Kids Clubs is correct
- RECEPTION AND ACCESS
- All members must every time they attend the Centre on arrival present themselves to the appropriate Belgraia Kids staff member who will mark their attendance.
- At no stage are you permitted to engage in any activitieswithout first having complied with clause 4.1.
- Members must advise any changes of address and phone number.
- The facilities are at any time available to the those members who have been approved by Belgravia Kids to use them at the agreed time
- To use the Centre your account must be valid and up to date. Overdue payments can be made directly at the Centre or by calling Debit Success or done on line via the booking system after which the Centre may be used
- All Belgravia Kids clubs may require constant video surveillance whilst in the Centre except in the change rooms.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
To ensure the Centre is able to provide a high level of service in a safe, healthy and pleasant environment for all, members must comply with the following conditions:
- Entry will be refused or a person requested to leave the Centre if the person:
- is abusive or uses offensive language or whose behavior is threatening, or
- is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No smoking is permitted in the Centre.
- No chewing gum permitted in the Centre.
- Equipment must be returned to its correct place after use
- Correct training attire and runners must be worn in the Centre – no jeans, work clothes, boots, sandals, thongs, or clothing that is likely to cause offence to others are permitted.
- No person under the age of 16 is allowed in the Centre unless accompanied by a guardian or qualified instructor. All member’s (including those between the age of 16 and 18) may train in the facility but only in accordance with the instructions of the instructor
- No food allowed in the activity areas.
- No entry to a class 5 minutes after it starts unless agreed otherwise by the instructor.
- Comply with all other policies and procedures of Belgravia Kids
- Entry will be refused or a person requested to leave the Centre if the person:
- All items stored in the lockers are at your risk and we do not accept responsibility for items lost, damaged or stolen.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Direct Debt Membership
- Cooling Off Period
The Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract is subject to a 7 day cooling off period:
- The cooling off period commences at the close of business on the “Commencement Date”
- The cooling off period ends at close of business on the 7th day after the “Commencement Date”.
- New members have the right to cancel their membership within the cooling off period if they are not completely satisfied with the services and programs.
- All monies will be refunded on a pro rata basis with the exception of an administration fee.
- All cooling off cancellations must be in writing to the Manager.
- Permanent Disability
- Upon providing written advice of a permanent disability or serious illness, along with a letter from a medical practitioner detailing the disability or illness, the Centre may agree to cancel the membership effective from the day of notice for an administration fee of up to 10% of the Membership Fee. If the medical condition is deemed not to be a permanent disability or serious illness and membership is within minimum term the standard cancellation terms and fees apply as outlined in 7.1.
- All monies will be refunded with the exception of charges for services already delivered.
- Cancellation procedure
- ALL CANCELLATION REQUESTS MUST IN THE FIRST INSTANCE BE DIRECTED TO THE CENTRE BY EMAIL (WITH ACKNOWLEDGED RECEIPT) OR IN PERSON.
- Cancellations inside the Minimum Term – The Member may terminate their Membership Agreement before the expiry of the minimum term or payment if all the instalments and fees due up to the date of termination (which includes outstanding fees remain owing to the Centre), by paying the cancellation fee specified on the front of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract to Debitsuccess. The Direct Debit Request DDR and Contract may be cancelled upon payment of either: 1. the costs the Centre has incurred in establishing and operating the Membership which the Centre assesses as $150.00, or 2. the payment of the balance of the Membership Fees, whichever is the lesser. 30 days’ notice is required for cancellation of all memberships including cancellations inside Minimum Term.
- Cancellations after completion of the Minimum Term – After the expiry of the minimum term or payments, and after all instalments and fees due have been paid in full, should the box on the front of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract requesting termination at minimum term be marked then the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract shall automatically terminate. Should the box on the front of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract requesting termination after the minimum term not be marked, then the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract shall continue indefinitely until such time as the Member makes a request, after the expiry of the minimum term for it to terminate. Any instalments/fees due at the date of termination (including instalments/ fees which fall due during the notice period) will remain a debt owed to and recoverable by Debitsuccess. There will be a period of notice of 30 days unless otherwise specified by the Centre between the date of request and the date of actual termination during which any payments due must still be paid in full. The Member should contact Debitsuccess if they have not received written confirmation of the termination within the 30 day period. The Member shall not consider that the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract has been terminated until such time as this is confirmed in writing to the Member by Debitsuccess (not more than 14 days after the termination date). Termination of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract will also terminate the Direct Debit Request Authority
- Cooling Off Period
- Paid in Full Memberships
- If you decide to pay your membership in full, there will be no refunds available if you wish to terminate your membership prior to the end of your agreement.
- If you purchase a paid in full memberships you have the ability to transfer the remaining time on your memberships agreement to another person as outlined in clause 8.1.
- We agree and will refund any paid in full memberships or any other fees that the law requires
- Clause 18.104.22.168 regarding permanent disability also applies to paid in full memberships
- Upon providing written advice of a permanent disability or serious illness, along with a letter from a medical practitioner detailing the disability or illness, the Centre may agree to cancel the membership effective from the day of notice for an administration fee of up to 10% of the Membership Fee. In such a case the balance of the unused portion of the membership less the administration fee shall be refunded to the Member.
- Direct Debt Membership
- TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIP BY THE MEMBER
- Transfer of membership will be by agreement of the Manager of the Centre.. This fee is payable to the Centre.
- Transfers between Centres will be by agreement of the Manager of the Centre to which the Member wishes to transfer
- ADDITIONAL FEES FOR SPECIAL SERVICES
Some services (including those arranged with a third party supplier) require an additional fee and these include one on one training, and other
non-swimming or non-gymnastics activities.
- DAMAGE TO THE CENTRE
Any Member who willfully or through their negligence damages the Centre or its property will pay for the damage. Members are responsible
for damages caused by their guests and children.
- SAFETY, MAINTENANCE & SERVICE DEMAN
The Centre may from time to time as reasonably necessary:
- close off any part of the Centre or isolate any piece of equipment for maintenance or safety reasons;
- change the hours of opening and closing or alter class timetables in accordance with demand; or
- vary Centre rules. Where this occurs the Centre will provide reasonable notice on the Centre notice boards or at reception.
- DAMAGE & PERSONAL INJURY
To the extent permitted by law, the Centre and Debitsuccess exclude any liability to the Member in the Membership Agreement, tort, statute or
in any other way for any injury, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, any liability for direct, indirect, special or
consequential loss or damage), sustained by the Member and/or any other person, or for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by the Member,
arising from or in connection with the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract and/or the services/products provided by the Centre and/or
Debitsuccess, and/or any act or omission of the Centre and/or Debitsuccess.Warning under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Victorian memberships only) A. If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the supplier under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 if you are
killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded,
restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice.B. Under the Australian Consumer Law (Victoria), several statutory guarantees apply to the supply of certain goods and services. These
guarantees mean that the supplier named on this form is required to ensure that the recreational services it supplies to you:
*are rendered with due care and skill; and
*are reasonably fit for any purpose which you, either expressly or by implication, make known to the supplier; and
*might reasonably be expected to achieve any result you have made known to the supplier.Under section 22 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012, the supplier is entitled to ask you to agree that these statutory
guarantees do not apply to you. If you sign this form, you will be agreeing that your rights to sue the supplier under the Australian Consumer
Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 if you are killed or injured because the services provided were not in accordance with these guarantees, are
excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in this form.NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in this form, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s
part. Gross negligence, in relation to an act or omission, means doing the act or omitting to do an act with reckless disregard, with or without
consciousness, for the consequences of the act or omission. See regulation 5 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Regulations 2012
and section 22(3)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012.
In the event any part of this Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract being or becoming void or unenforceable then that part shall be severed
from the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract with the intention that the balance of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract
shall remain in full force and effect, unaffected by the severance.
Suspension may be possible under the terms of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract. You may suspend for a minimum of 2 weeks
at a time so long as the total time suspended within the minimum term does not exceed 6 weeks. In order to suspend you must contact
the Centre Manager in writing with reasonable notice (at least 3 days) prior to the date of suspension. Any time spent on suspension will
be added onto the minimum term of the Agreement so that the amount payable shall still be payable regardless of any suspension or
suspension charges made.
- BREACH OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in a warning and any further breach will result in a second warning and your
membership may be suspended or terminated. A proven serious breach of the general conditions of entry under Clause 5 may result in
immediate termination of your membership without warning. The Member, Debitsuccess and the Centre each hold reciprocal rights of
termination for a material breach of any term or condition of this Membership Agreement. The Membership Agreement will be terminated
upon receipt of written notice outlining the relevant breach.
- TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIP BY THE CENTRE
- The Centre will have the right to assign or novate the Membership Agreement to a third party in the event of the sale of the business.
- The Centre may relocate to another premise within a 5-kilometer radius and the location at which the services are provided may change during the term of this Membership Agreement.
- In the event of clauses 16.1 or 16.2 occurring you agree that the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract will continue with the new Belgravia Kids 2019 Page 4 third party and/or at the new location.
- PAYMENTS BY DIRECT DEBIT
If paying by Direct Debit the Member agrees to pay the instalment amount at the agreed payment frequency until the Direct Debit
Request (DDR) and Contract is terminated in accordance with Clause 7 above. Should there be any arrears in payments the Member
authorises Debitsuccess to debit the outstanding balance in order to bring the account up to date.
- A Customer’s “personal information” (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) will only be used by the Centre or Debitsuccess to provide you with the services contemplated by the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract or in accordance with your selection relating to the Privacy disclaimer on the front page of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract. Debitsuccess’ Privacy Statement is to be found on its website www.Debitsuccess.com. The Centre’s Privacy Statement can be obtained from the Centre.
- Unless you indicate to the contrary, you agree that we may use your personal information for internal marketing purposes. We may use your personal information to develop marketing lists and other programs for internal use only so that we may offer you goods and services by mail, telephone, facsimile, email or SMS. If you do not want to be contacted in this manner please notify your Centre or reply “STOP” to any email or SMS.
- CREDIT/DEBIT REPORTING AGENCIES
If paying by Direct Debit, upon default by the Member in regard to any obligation under the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract
and failure to remedy the default after notification by Debitsuccess, the Member authorises Debitsuccess to notify any debt
collection/credit reporting agency of the default. Should this occur then at Debitsuccess’ sole discretion it may terminate the Membership
Agreement at which time the full outstanding balance for the remainder of the minimum term or payments (including any current arrears)shall be due in full. The Member authorises Debitsuccess to add to the outstanding debt a fee of $50 and an amount equivalent to 25% of the full outstanding balance (being Debitsuccess’ expenses reasonably incurred in collecting the debt) upon initial referral to the debt collection/credit reporting agency.
- INCREASE IN FEES
If paying by Direct Debit, Debitsuccess may at any time AFTER the end of the minimum term, upon sending written notice to the
Member’s last known address and giving 14 days notice, increase the instalment amount. If the Member wishes to terminate the Direct
Debit Request (DDR) and Contract as a result of the increase in the instalment amount, the Member must notify Debitsuccess in writing
within 14 days of the date of the written notice sent by Debitsuccess. The Membership Agreement will be terminated upon receipt
of this notice. If the Member does not notify Debitsuccess of its intention to terminate the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract
within such specified time period, then the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract will remain in force and the increase in the instalment
amount will be deemed to be accepted by the Member.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract, constitute the entire agreement, understanding and arrangement (express and implied) between
the Member, the Centre and Debitsuccess relating to the subject matter of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract and supersedes
and cancels any previous agreement, understanding and arrangement relating thereto whether written or oral.
- STATE SPECIFIC CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO WESTERN AUSTRALIAN MEMBERSHIPS ONLY
Clause 7.1 is amended as follows:
The Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract is subject to a 7 day cooling off period
Clause 7.3.3 is amended as follows:
Cancellations after completion of the Minimum Term - After the expiry of the minimum term or payments, and after all instalments and fees due have been paid in full, should the box on the front of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract requesting termination at minimum term be marked then the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract shall automatically terminate. Should the box on the front of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract requesting termination after the minimum term not be marked, then this is an ongoing membership agreement. The agreement will continue until either you or the supplier terminates it in the way described in the agreement. If an automatic debit arrangement is in place, membership fees will continue to be debited from your credit card or account until you or your fitness Centre cancels the arrangement by notifying your bank or credit provider. If you terminate the agreement or stop the automatic debit arrangement in a manner not described in the agreement, then you may be liable to the fitness Centre for damages for breach of contract. Any instalments/fees due at the date of termination (including instalments/fees which fall due during otherwise specified by the Centre between the date of request and the date of actual termination during which any payments due must still be paid in full. The Member should contact Debitsuccess if they have not received written confirmation of the termination within the 30 day period. The Member shall not consider that the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract has been terminated until such time as this is confirmed in writing to the Member by Debitsuccess (not more than 14 days after the termination date). Termination of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract will also terminate the Direct Debit Request Authority.
- DIRECT DEBIT REQUEST (DDR) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Initial Terms
Debitsuccess will debit your nominated account for the amounts and at the frequency of payments as agreed between us on the Debitsuccess DDR Membership Agreement signed and accepted by you.
- Change of Terms
In the unlikely event that the initial terms are to change, they can only do so in accordance with your Membership Agreement and we must give you at least 14 days’ notice of the changes including if applicable the new amount, new frequency and next debit date.
- Deferring or stopping a paymentShould you wish to defer a payment to another date you must contact Debitsuccess before the date of that payment to request the deferment. Deferments are entirely at the discretion of Debitsuccess and will depend on the length of deferment, the current state of your account and your past history. You may request us to stop an individual payment however you will still be liable to make this payment by some other method or your account will become Overdue.
- Altering the ScheduleShould you wish to alter the payment frequency or Day to Debit contact Debitsuccess and at our discretion in most instances we will be able to make the changes you require. There may be a fee charged for this service (details of any fees payable can be obtained by contacting Debitsuccess on 1800 267 916). Any changes made will not affect the total amount you would otherwise have paid over the minimum term of your Membership Agreement.
- Suspending the Payments
Suspension of payments may be possible under the terms of your Membership Agreement. Payments may be suspended for a minimum of 2 weeks at a time so long as the total time suspended within the minimum term does not exceed 6 weeks. In order to suspend payments you should contact Debitsuccess at least 3 days prior to the date of the first suspended payment. Any time spent on suspension will be added onto the minimum term of the Membership Agreement so that the sum of the instalments payable for the minimum term or number of payments shall still be payable regardless of any suspension.
- Cancelling the payments
You can cancel this Direct Debit Request Authority by requesting this of Debitsuccess or your bank. Cancellation of the authority to debit your account will not terminate this Membership Agreement or remove your liability to make the payments you have agreed to. If you dispute any debit payment, you must notify Debitsuccess immediately. Debitsuccess will respond to your dispute within 7 working days and will immediately refund the amount of the debit if we are not able to substantiate the reason for it. If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us to your dispute contact your financial institution who will respond to you with an answer to your claim within 5 business days if your claim is lodged within 12 months of the disputed drawing, or within 30 business days if your claim is lodged after 12 months from the disputed drawing.
- Non-working day
When the day to debit falls on a weekend or public holiday the debit will be initiated on the next working day.
- Dishonoured Payments
It is your responsibility to ensure that on the due date clear funds are available in your nominated account to meet the direct debit payment. Should your payment be dishonoured Debitsuccess will debit you an additional $10 with your next payment and may, if we have not received instructions to the contrary from you, debit both the current due payment and the now overdue payment(s) on the same day. Debitsuccess may debit other fees or costs involved with debt collection in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Membership
Agreement (refer to clause 20 Credit/Debt Reporting Agencies).
All enquiries should be directed to Debitsuccess and should be made at least 1 working day prior to the next scheduled debit date.
- Your other responsibilities
In addition to those already mentioned, you are responsible for ensuring that your nominated account is able to accept direct debits. If it
is not, it is your responsibility to provide Debitsuccess with a new account number.
- Initial Terms
DEBITSUCCESS’ PRODUCT DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
This Short-Form Product Disclosure Statement (Short-Form PDS) is prepared by Debitsuccess Pty Ltd ABN 32 095 551 581 (Debitsuccess, We, Us). We are a wholly owned subsidiary of TSG Holdings (AUST) No.2 Pty Ltd ABN 89 608 821 281 and a related company of Transaction Services Holdings Limited ARBN 125 664 860 (‘TSHL’).
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact Us by telephone (1800 148 848), by fax (1800 777 084), via our website (www.debitsuccess.com.au) or by writing to us at PO Box 577, Mt Waverley Victoria 3149.
Debitsuccess is the issuer of the Debitsuccess Direct Debit Payment Product (the Product) under an intermediary authorisation with THSL. THSL hold an Australian Financial Services Licence (No. 338256) and We are an authorised representative of THSL (AR 407894) authorised to provide financial product advice about and deal in the Product.
The Product is a non-cash payment facility which allows you to enter into an arrangement with us for the payment of reoccurring amounts to a single merchant by direct debit from your nominated bank account or credit card (‘Account’). We can only provide the facility to you if we have received a completed Direct Debit Request that you have agreed to.
Some information might change from time to time. We will issue a supplementary or replacement Short-Form PDS to you if there is a materially adverse change to or omission from the information. For other changes, you can obtain up to date information by contacting us. We will send you updated Information free of charge on request.
DISCLAIMER All information in this Short-Form PDS is general only and does not take account of your individual objectives, financial situation or specific needs. You should consider how the information in this Short-Form PDS meets your needs before deciding to apply for the Product.
OTHER INFORMATION THAT FORMS PART OF THIS SHORT-FORM PDS
The following documents are incorporated into, and form part of, this Short-Form PDS:
- The Terms and Conditions of the Debitsuccess Contract and/or your customer/service contract; and
- The Terms and Conditions of the Debitsuccess Direct Debit Request (DDR) Service Agreement
You should read these documents as they include important information about the terms and conditions that apply to our provision of the Product to you, including information about cancellation and termination rights, breach of contract, liability and privacy. They are printed on the back of our Direct Debit Request (DDR) which you will be given by the merchant you require your payment to be made to. The documents are also publically available to view or download from our website or you can ask us for a copy.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCT The Product allows you to make recurring payments from your Account to a single merchant – for example a club or organisation you have membership to. It has many benefits, the key ones are summarised below:
Certainty – you can align payments to your income stream by nominating the day payments are to be deducted from your Account and the frequency.
Flexibility – nominate payments to continue or stop on expiry of the minimum term.
Responsiveness – you can elect to pay more over a shorter term (paying off your liability earlier) or if your circumstances change you can arrange to make ‘catch-up’ payments in special circumstances.
Security of Data – we have in place security systems of a very high standard which complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards to ensure that your personal information is secure from unauthorised access.
SUMMARY OF RISKS OF USING THE PRODUCT The Product is designed to provide you with a simple and easy to use payment solution. The Product is not 100% risk free and there are some risks associated with use of the Product. We cannot debit your account if you give us incorrect Account Detail or if you have insufficient clear funds in your Account and in the unlikely event that our systems or service providers are temporarily unavailable we may not be able to debit your Account on the nominated day.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION If you are not satisfied with our services, please telephone our internal dispute resolution service on 1800 148 848 or write to us. We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 7 days and endeavour to resolve it promptly. If you are not satisfied with our response, we are a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service, an external dispute resolution body who you can contact by telephone (1300 780 808), fax (03 9613 6399), in writing (GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001) or via their website (www.fos.org.au).
COSTS AND OTHER AMOUNTS PAYABLE We may deduct the following fees from your Account at the times indicated
|Administration*||A maximum amount of $110.|
The fee could range between $0 and $110
depending on your arrangement with your merchant
You may be charged a one off fee of $10 if so it will
be clearly indicated on the DDR form that you
complete with your merchant
|Once only when Product is first established|
|Reversal||Up to $15||On the Dishonour of a payment|
|$50 plus 25% of full outstanding balance.|
For example, if your outstanding balance was $200,
the Debt Cancellation Fee owing, in addition to the
outstanding contract balance of $200, will be $100
(comprising $50 plus 25% of the remaining balance
(i.e. 25% of $200).
|On cancellation of the product due to your
failure to pay the required amounts under your
customer/membership contract resulting in the
referral of your account to Debt Collection.
*The fees noted in the table above are maximum amounts charged by Debitsuccess in relation to the provision of the product. The actual amounts payable are set out in your customer/membership contract. You will be notified in writing of the amount you pay before the Product is issued to you.
** This fee will only be charged if Debitsuccess provides Debt Collection Services to the business providing goods or services to you. If this is the case, the terms relating to Debt Collection Services set out in your customer/membership agreement will also apply.
This Short-Form Product Disclosure Statement is dated 7 December 2016 and provides a summary of key information in the Product Disclosure Statement as at that date. We will provide you with a Product Disclosure Statement free of charge on request.