This program is for children aged 5 years and over.
There are six levels in the program which are all ability based.
We can accommodate children who are new to swimming lessons all the way up to those who are developing correct freestyle and backstroke technique.
This is the time that many of the fundamental skills learnt in the Infant and Preschool Programs start coming together to help fast track progression to becoming competent swimmers.
Research has shown that children who learn to swim at a young age reach many developmental milestones earlier than the norm.
This isn’t just physically, it also includes literacy, numeracy, social and emotional indicators as well!
So why choose us:
- We have smaller class sizes than our competitors which means more individual attention and better development opportunities
- Our specially trained teachers understand how young children develop and will know the right time to reassure and when to stretch them.
- We have been teaching swimming lessons for over 25 years and we use a unique industry leading program developed in partnership with Swimming Australia. Some of the milestones your child will achieve at this age are sequencing of floating, arm and kick actions, building on safety and survival skills, developing a range of strokes and performing them over longer distances and performing rescues.
- We utilise the power of technology so that you receive real time feedback on your child’s progression and key milestones.
- We back ourselves that you will love us! If you do join us and aren’t happy, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
- We guarantee results. Every child is unique and will progress at different rates. However, we also believe your child should show gradual improvement over time. If your child has not improved after 25 weeks then we will spend extra time with them until they progress at no cost to you until they do.