Stronger Seniors is a low-impact movement class that incorporates the benefits of gymnastics into a movement program and provides ongoing physiological stimulation to keep older bodies and minds active and healthy.
The program is conducted on the gymnastics floor and incorporates movement with and without resistance to increase strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, and confidence. Classes are group based and are modified to meet all levels of fitness and ability, including those less mobile or with a disability.
Our Stronger Seniors program is proof that you really are never too old to do gymnastics!
Find a BK’s Gymnastics centre near you and try Stronger Seniors today!
Experience the BK’s difference:
- We have a boutique facility which means more individual attention and better development opportunities
- Our specially trained teachers understand how young children develop and will know the right time to reassure them and when to stretch them
- BK Gymnastics has developed its own industry-leading program in alignment with Recreational Gymnastics Australia, offering age and skill-appropriate lesson plans tailored to each individual
- Some of the milestones your child will achieve at this age include mastering vital movement skills like balancing, jumping, climbing, rolling, leaping, and swinging and more advanced motor skills used in artistic gymnastics.
- We utilise the power of technology so that you receive real-time feedback on your child’s progression and key milestones
- We back ourselves that you will love us! If you do join us and aren’t happy, we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee
- We guarantee results. Every child is unique and will progress at different rates. However, we also believe your child should show gradual improvement over time. If your child has not improved after 25 weeks then we will spend extra time with them until they progress at no cost to you until they do