Welcome to BK's Gymnastics Craigieburn
The BK’s class structure means that every BK’s program will follow a two-week plan based around a set of skill competencies relevant to each developmental milestone. Each competency has been selected to establish a sound development of body mechanics allowing gymnasts to develop safely and correctly to progress to a more advanced class stream.
Programs are designed to educate, be engaging and fun and ensure correct techniques and basic to advanced body mechanics.
BK’s Gymnastics Craigieburn offers the following gymnastics programs:
- KinderGym 1yr+ : Incorporating basic gymnastic skills with play.
- GymFun 5 – 8yrs : Outlining the core skills of gymnastics, forward and backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels and front saults.
- GymSkills 8+ yrs : A fun and engaging skills-based recreational gymnastics program focused on skills progression, building confidence and increasing fitness – as well as learning some cool tricks to show their friends!
- GymTeen : This class has been developed to encourage Teens to begin or continue gymnastics in a age appropriate, social class.
- Gym4Me 12 – 17yrs: This is a youth driven program created by Gymnastics Victoria and VicHealth to encourage teens to continue being active in sport. Teens are able to work with the coaches to work on skills they wish to learn.
- Gymstar: Recreational gymnastic competitions where the main objective is for all participants to enjoy the experience of participating to their full potential. Awards are considered secondary with the primary objective to do your best.
- Free G 7+yrs: This program uses a back ground of Parkour, Free Running and Tricking. It is designed to encourage the more enthusiastic gymnast who is interested in the Ninja Warrior movement.
- Acro: This program is designed for the Gymnast who is only interested in the tumbling based apparatus, taking elements from floor, trampolining, vault and group based acrobatics and partner skills.
- Adult Gymnastics 17+ yrs: This is an individualised program with group warm up, stretches and strength with an individual program working on the skills each participant wishes to obtain.
Along with the weekly programs, BK’s Gymnastics Coaches will teach gymnasts how to use their bodies to progress to more advanced levels. Each program includes a range of elements including strength, coordination, flexibility, mobility, support, balance.
PLUS, kids can showcase their progress and celebrate achievements with our Check-In Week and BK Carnival.
The health and safety of our community is our main priority, we always uphold a high standard of hygiene within our venue. Click here to learn more.
You can find the full overview of our gymnastics program here
Watch this space – timetable info coming soon!
Fill in your details below to register your interest!
About BK’s Gymnastics Craigieburn
At BK’s Gymnastics Craigieburn we provide gymnastics classes for babies and toddlers, through to kinder, primary and high school aged kids.
Our centre boasts new and clean facilities and is only 15 minutes from Melton.
Our programming, which is aligned to Gymnastics Australia curriculum, is designed to create a fun, interactive learning pathway to help your child progress from a beginner, who’s figuring out how everything works, to an intermediate or advanced gymnast. All while developing essential physical and behavioural skills, and a life-long passion for leading a healthy, happy life that encompasses sport and recreation.
Our gymnastics lessons are aimed at children from 3 months to 12 years, however as it’s a sport that can cater for all ages and abilities, we will design classes that meet the needs and expectations of the broader community.
Conveniently located for families in: Craigieburn, Yuroke, Roxburgh Park, Somerton, Epping, Campbellfield, Dallas, Coolaroo, Meadow Heights, Greenvale, Oaklands Junction, Attwood, Westmeadows, Broadmeadows, Wollert, Donnybrook and Kalkaloo.
Proud Partner of Special Olympics Australia
How to Enrol Your Little Hero
14-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you or your little one doesn’t love BK’s Gymnastics, let us know within 14 days from the date you join. Enrolment fee fully refunded within 14 days.