Welcome to BK's Gymnastics Bacchus Marsh
In line with the recent announcement by the Victorian State Government, we are thrilled to announce we have reopened in accordance with public health orders and mandates.
· The good news is that the density restrictions will not affect our timetable.
· Pre lockdown class days and times will recommence.
· Parents/guardians will need to provide proof of their full vaccination status with one of our team upon arrival if you are entering our facility.
· Every parent/guardian that enters our centre must scan in using the QR code.
· All visitors over 12 years must wear a face covering; except for when participating in classes.
· Only parents/guardians of those enrolled in a KinderGym programs will be allowed to stay in our centre. As per Government regulations, no spectators are allowed in the centre at this stage.
· Coaches can come in contact with kids for their safety. However, they’ll keep classes moving and minimise close contact where possible.
Active Kids are Happy Kids
At BK’s Gymnastics Bacchus Marsh we provide gymnastics classes for babies and toddlers, through to kinder, primary and high school aged kids.
Our centre boasts new and clean facilities and is only 15 minutes from Melton.
Our programming, which is aligned to Gymnastics Australia curriculum, is designed to create a fun, interactive learning pathway to help your child progress from a beginner, who’s figuring out how everything works, to an intermediate or advanced gymnast. All while developing essential physical and behavioural skills, and a life-long passion for leading a healthy, happy life that encompasses sport and recreation.
BK’s Gymnastics Bacchus Marsh is conveniently located for families in: Bacchus Marsh, Ballan, Balliang, Balliang East, Bunding, Coimadai, Colbrook, Dales Creeks, Glenmore, Gordon, Greendale, Hopetoun Park, Ingliston, Korobeit, Korweinguboora, Lal Lal, Lerderderg, Long Forest, Maddingley, Merrimu, Millbrook, Mount Egerton, Mount Wallace, Myrniong, Parwan, Pentland Hills, Rowsley, Spargo Creek, Springbank.
We’re an approved Get Active Kids provider
The Victorian Government is helping kids get active with the Get Active Kids voucher program.
The program provides eligible parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children with a one-off $200 voucher reimbursement.
To apply for your voucher and/or check eligibility, click here
When applying for the voucher you’ll be asked to upload a proof of enrolment. Active BK’s members can download a copy of their member payments via the Active World Parent Portal under the payment summary section.
To access your Active World account, click here
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you or your little one doesn’t love BK’s Gymnastics, you have 30 days from the date you join to change your mind and receive your money back in full.
BK’s Gymnastics Bacchus Marsh offers the following gymnastics programs:
- KinderGym 1yr+ : Incorporating basic gymnastic skills with play.
- GymFun 5 – 8yrs : Outlining the core skills of gymnastics, forward and backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels and front saults.
- GymSkills 8+ yrs : A fun and engaging skills-based recreational gymnastics program focused on skills progression, building confidence and increasing fitness – as well as learning some cool tricks to show their friends!
- GymTeen : This class has been developed to encourage Teens to begin or continue gymnastics in a age appropriate, social class.
- Gym4Me 12 – 17yrs: This is a youth driven program created by Gymnastics Victoria and VicHealth to encourage teens to continue being active in sport. Teens are able to work with the coaches to work on skills they wish to learn.
- Gymstar: Recreational gymnastic competitions where the main objective is for all participants to enjoy the experience of participating to their full potential. Awards are considered secondary with the primary objective to do your best.
- Free G 7+yrs: This program uses a back ground of Parkour, Free Running and Tricking. It is designed to encourage the more enthusiastic gymnast who is interested in the Ninja Warrior movement.
- Acro: This program is designed for the Gymnast who is only interested in the tumbling based apparatus, taking elements from floor, trampolining, vault and group based acrobatics and partner skills.
- Adult Gymnastics 17+ yrs: This is an individualised program with group warm up, stretches and strength with an individual program working on the skills each participant wishes to obtain.
Fill in your details below to register your interest!