We are delighted that Acrofun has joined the BK's Gymnastics family!
At BK’s Gymnastics Bacchus Marsh (previously Acrofun), we offer gymnastics lessons to children of all levels starting at toddlers right through to ALP national squad level gymnasts. Our passion is allowing our gymnasts to shine while having fun and making new friends.
If you are thinking about gymnastics lessons as an activity for your child please give us a call.
Conveniently located for families in: Maddingly, Darley, Merrimu, Parwan and Hopetoun Park.
BK’s Gymnastics Bacchus Marsh offers the following gymnastics programs:
- KinderGym 1yr+ : Incorporating basic gymnastic skills with play.
- GymFun 5 – 8yrs : Outlining the core skills of gymnastics, forward and backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels and front saults.
- GymSkills 8+ yrs : A fun and engaging skills-based recreational gymnastics program focused on skills progression, building confidence and increasing fitness – as well as learning some cool tricks to show their friends!
- GymTeen : This class has been developed to encourage Teens to begin or continue gymnastics in a age appropriate, social class.
- Gym4Me 12 – 17yrs: This is a youth driven program created by Gymnastics Victoria and VicHealth to encourage teens to continue being active in sport. Teens are able to work with the coaches to work on skills they wish to learn.
- Gymstar: Recreational gymnastic competitions where the main objective is for all participants to enjoy the experience of participating to their full potential. Awards are considered secondary with the primary objective to do your best.
- Free G 7+yrs: This program uses a back ground of Parkour, Free Running and Tricking. It is designed to encourage the more enthusiastic gymnast who is interested in the Ninja Warrior movement.
- Acro: This program is designed for the Gymnast who is only interested in the tumbling based apparatus, taking elements from floor, trampolining, vault and group based acrobatics and partner skills.
- Adult Gymnastics 17+ yrs: This is an individualised program with group warm up, stretches and strength with an individual program working on the skills each participant wishes to obtain.
Fill in your details below to register your interest!
How to Enrol Your Little Hero
Fill in your details below and a team member will be in touch!
*No Joining Fee Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Offer valid at participating clubs for a limited time only
New members and ex-members (cancelled prior to March 23rd 2020).
Joining fee refers to the club’s annual membership fee which includes Gymnastics NSW & Gymnastics Australia registration fees which are payable every 12 months. When you redeem this offer, you won’t need to pay this registration for 12 months.