Welcome to BK's Gymnastics Hawthorn
BK’s Gymnastics Hawthorn offers the following gymnastics programs:
- KinderGym (Walking – 5yo) : Incorporating basic gymnastic skills with play.
- GymFun 5 – 8 yrs : Outlining the core skills of gymnastics, forward and backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels and front saults.
- GymSkills 8+ yrs : A fun and engaging skills-based recreational gymnastics program focused on skills progression, building confidence and increasing fitness – as well as learning some cool tricks to show their friends!
- Free G 7+yrs: This program uses a background of Parkour, Free Running and Tricking. It is designed to encourage the more enthusiastic gymnast who is interested in the Ninja Warrior movement.
- Gym4Me 13 – 17 yrs: This is a youth driven program created by Gymnastics Victoria and VicHealth to encourage teens to continue being active in sport. Teens are able to work with the coaches to work on skills they wish to learn.
- Gymstar: Recreational gymnastic competitions where the main objective is for all participants to enjoy the experience of participating to their full potential. Awards are considered secondary with the primary objective to do your best.
Fill in your details below to register your interest!
About BK’s Gymnastics Hawthorn
Active Kids are Happy Kids
At BK’s Gymnastics Hawthorn (previously Melbourne Gymnastics Centre) we provide gymnastics classes for babies and toddlers, through to kinder, primary and high school aged kids.
Our programming, which is aligned to Gymnastics Australia curriculum, is designed to create a fun interactive learning pathway to help your child progress from a beginner, who’s figuring out how everything works, to an intermediate or advanced gymnast. All while developing essential physical and behavioural skills, and a life-long passion for leading a healthy happy life that encompasses sport and recreation.
BK’s Gymnastics Hawthorn is conveniently located for families in: Hawthorn, Hawthorn East, Auburn, Kooyong, Camberwell, Glen Iris, Toorak, Kew, Deepdene, Surrey Hills, Ashburton, Malvern, Caulfield, Prahran, Richmond.
We’re an approved Get Active Kids provider
The Victorian Government is helping kids get active with the Get Active Kids voucher program.
The program provides eligible parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children with a one-off $200 voucher reimbursement.
To apply for your voucher and/or check eligibility, click here
When applying for the voucher you’ll be asked to upload a proof of enrolment. Active BK’s members can download a copy of their member payments via the Active World Parent Portal under the payment summary section.
To access your Active World account, click here
- Bialik College Gringlas Sports Centre
409 Tooronga Road, Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
- 0437 177 842
- Follow our Facebook page
Parking is available on side streets (generally 2 hour parking) and there is some unrestricted parking at the south end of Cato St.
Entry to the gym is through Main Gate at 409 Tooronga Road, entering through Gringlas Sports Centre and following signage inside to the gymnasium.
14-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you or your little one doesn’t love BK’s Gymnastics, let us know within 14 days from the date you join.