Our Gym FUNdamentals programs are suited for children turning 5 to 8 years old who want to have fun whilst developing gymnastics skills, learning cool tricks, and, most importantly, how to do them safely!
The objective of these classes is to continually enhance ability by progressing through a wide range of gymnastics movement across all apparatus. Every class follows a written program based on a specific set of skill competencies, ensuring gymnasts are developing strong foundations from the ground up. Just like all learning, mastering basic skills is essential to developing a more advanced ability.
Research shows that children who develop these movement skills are far more likely to get involved in sports and recreation throughout their life and will have a lower risk of obesity.
Enquire below to add a little FUN to your child’s every day.
Experience the BK’s difference:
- We have a boutique facility which means more individual attention and better development opportunities
- Our specially trained teachers understand how young children develop and will know the right time to reassure them and when to stretch them
- BK’s Gymnastics has developed its own industry-leading program in alignment with Recreational Gymnastics Australia, offering age and skill-appropriate lesson plans tailored to each individual
- Some of the milestones your child will achieve at this age include learning important physical literacy skills such as jumping and landing safely, rotating in different directions, balancing, moving in different ways, and swinging. An added benefit is the development of fitness, strength, flexibility, coordination, and confidence!
- We utilise the power of technology so that you receive real-time feedback on your child’s progression and key milestones
- We back ourselves that you will love us! If you do join us and aren’t happy, we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee
- We guarantee results. Every child is unique and will progress at different rates. However, we also believe your child should show gradual improvement over time. If your child has not improved after 25 weeks then we will spend extra time with them until they progress at no cost to you until they do