Our Super Stars program is for all abilities.
A fun and inclusive program for children who live with a disability or require additional support or learning needs. Super Stars classes are smaller in numbers allowing a greater focus on each child’s specific needs and require parent/guardian participation. Gymnasts within these classes will not only work on all apparatus but will also develop a plan to develop any areas that need attention including sensory, physical and educational.
Coaches for these classes work with the GymAbility GymMix resources provided by Gymnastics Australia and have completed a Managing Inclusions In Gymnastics course. They will work closely with the parent/carer to ensure that every individual is gaining the most from every class based on the individual needs of the student.
This class is perfect for those with Autism, ADD, ADHD, Anxiety or Physical Impairment.
Bookings are essential and places are limited. Enquire today.
Available at select BK’s Gymnastics locations only:
So why choose us:
- We have a boutique facility which means more individual attention and better development opportunities
- Our specially trained teachers understand how young children develop and will know the right time to reassure them and when to stretch them
- BK Gymnastics has developed its own industry-leading program in alignment with Recreational Gymnastics Australia, offering age and skill-appropriate lesson plans tailored to each individual
- Some of the milestones your child will achieve at this age include learning important physical literacy skills such as jumping and landing safely, rotating in different directions, balancing, moving in different ways, and swinging. An added benefit is the development of fitness, strength, flexibility, coordination, and confidence!
- We utilise the power of technology so that you receive real-time feedback on your child’s progression and key milestones
- We back ourselves that you will love us! If you do join us and aren’t happy, we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee
- We guarantee results. Every child is unique and will progress at different rates. However, we also believe your child should show gradual improvement over time. If your child has not improved after 25 weeks then we will spend extra time with them until they progress at no cost to you until they do