We are delighted that Fitness For Fun has joined the BK's Gymnastics family!
BK’s Gymnastics Bayside (previously Fitness For Fun) provides programs for children of all ages and needs. In addition, we run Gymstar recreation and competitive programs, school holiday programs and birthday parties. So many pathways to getting more active!
Our program leaders, supervisors and coaching staff have extensive gymnastic, circus, dance and early childhood experience, spanning over 20 years. Our set up is designed for your child to explore, develop, achieve, learn and have fun, becoming confident and happy little beings.
Conveniently located for families in: Highett, Hampton, Hampton East, Brighton, Brighton East, Bentleigh, Bentleigh East, Sandringham, Cheltenham, Black Rock, Beaumaris, Moorabbin, Heatherton, Parkdale and Mentone.
Now taking bookings for our September School Holiday program!
- Monday 23rd September – Friday 4th October
See below for more information and download our holiday program flyer.
- Click here to download our current timetable.
- AFL Grand Final public holiday: Friday 23rd September
September School Holiday Program
Looking for something fun to do with the kids this school holidays? Look no further! We are running super-fun holiday classes for Primary School aged kids each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday during the school holidays. Classes will run each day between 1 – 4pm.
We will teach kids how to tumble, flip, swing and balance or build on existing gym skills. A variety of different games and activities are offered each day utilizing all the gymnastic apparatus including trampoline, bars, rings, beams as well as floor activities.
To book, please call us on 9077 5104, or email us at email@example.com
Gymnastics parties are the most fun parties around! let us take all the stress out of organising your child’s next party.
Already booked a party? Click here for our parent information document.
How to Enrol Your Little Hero
BK’s Gymnastics Bayside offers the following gymnastics programs:
- KinderGym 1yr+ : Incorporating basic gymnastic skills with play.
- Gym For Fun 5yr+ : Outlining the core skills of gymnastics, forward and backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels and front saults.
- Mission Gympossible : A class for boys where they are given a new challenge each week that will assist them in developing their skills and strength.
- Gymstar Recreational : Provides our gymnasts with the opportunity to train in a fun, positive environment with a chance to compete within our centre.
- Gymstar Competitive : Recreational gymnastic competitions where the main objective is for all participants to enjoy the experience of participating to their full potential. Awards are considered secondary with the primary objective to do your best.
- Special Needs : We are able to cater for children with special needs in our mainstream group classes, small group classes and through one-on-one individual coaching sessions.
- Holiday program 4yr+ : What better way to entertain the kids with gymnastics these school holidays? 3 hours of fun filled gymnastics classes – a different theme each day!
For enrollment and pricing information, please register your interest here and one of our friendly team will get in touch!