Terms & Conditions: Win 1 of 8 $500 Loaded Gift Cards Promotion
1. This competition is open to Australian residents aged sixteen and above (16+). Entrants under the age of eighteen (18) years must have a parent or guardian’s consent to enter.
1.1 Staff and families of Belgravia Health & Leisure Group are not eligible to enter.
2. Eight(8) x gift cards valued at $500 each will be awarded to eight (8) winners. Total prize pool is valued at $4,000AUD.
2.1 Prizes are final. They are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferrable.
3. To enter the competition, entrants must sign-up their child/ren for gymnastics OR swimming lessons at any BK’s Gymnastics OR BK’s Learn to Swim location within Australia between 1 February 2021–31 March 2021; and be a current BK’s Gymnastics OR BK’s Learn to Swim member at the time of the competition draw (30 April 2021 at 12pm AEDT).
3.1 An entry will be granted for each child that registers at BK’s Gymnastics OR BK’s Learn to Swim within the promotion period (1 February 2021–31 March 2021).
4. The competition opens from 7am AEDT, 1 February 2021 and ends at 11.59pm AEDT on 31 March 2021.
4.1 The eight (8) winners will be selected at random on 30 April 2021 at 12pm AEDT at Belgravia Health & Leisure Group head office located at 20 Longstaff Road, Bayswater, Victoria, Australia 3153.
5.1 The eight (8) winners will be notified in person or via phone on 3 May 2021 by 5pm AEDT.
5.2 If a winner cannot be contacted within three (3) weeks of the competition ending, another winner will be selected at random.
5.3 To redeem the prize, the winner must collect their prize in person BK’s Gymnastics OR BK’s Learn to Swim at their closest location within three (3) weeks of accepting the prize.
5.4 Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of any voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within three (3) weeks of the promotion end date, then that prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded to another recipient.
6. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name and image in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
8. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and as required, to regulatory authorities. The information may also be used for future marketing activities by the promoter. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
9. Names and likenesses of Promotion winner(s) may be used by the Promoter and Promoter’s designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation to the Promoter or the Promotion winner(s).